Jonesandrose.com (the “Website”) is published and maintained by Jones & Rose, with our store located at 10281 Midtown Parkway #123, Jacksonville, Fl. 32246.
Jones&Rose does not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If We become aware that any such information has been provided or submitted to Us, We will delete the information as soon as possible.
What information is CollectedPersonal Information
Your privacy is important to us. Depending on how you use the Website, we may ask you to share Personal Information with us. “Personal Information” includes, for example, your name; home and/or business address; e-mail address; telephone number; credit card and other payment information; and demographic information and/or other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
Jones&Rose will ask you for information, including some Personal Information, if you use one of several services:
- Sign up for e-mail: In order to receive our e-mail blasts, you need to share your e-mail address. You do not have to sign up for e-mail to browse the Website and make purchases.
- Becoming a registered user: In order to register, you need to share some Personal Information, such as your e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to browse the Website.
- Making a purchase: When you buy something on the Website, you have to supply your name, a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user of the Website.
Website Usage InformationCookies
We may use “cookies” to keep, and sometimes track, information about you. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be used to collect information about where you travel on our Website and what you look at and purchase. They may store the information in your shopping cart, and/or your username and/or password. All of these purposes serve to improve and personalize your experience on our Website.
You can control how your browser handles cookies received from websites. You can choose to refuse all Cookies, or to be prompted before a Cookie is saved to your hard drive, or to only accept Cookies from certain websites that you designate. By refusing to accept cookies from Fresh, you may not be able to use some of the features and functionality available on the Website.How is the Personal Information used?
We will use the Personal Information you provide to our Website, for example, to respond to your requests, process your orders, and to provide you with our product and service offerings. We may also use your Personal Information to maintain our internal record keeping and/or share it with our affiliates for internal marketing purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products, services, companies and events, sponsored by us and others, that We think might interest you.Security
While Jones&Rose will take reasonable precautions to protect the security and integrity of Personal Information provided to this Website, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, We cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.For example:
- We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication for online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to Us over the Internet helps protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- Your credit card information is never used except to issue refunds and charges for orders placed on our Website. For your own safety, please don't ever use email to send us your credit card information!
- We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- For additional security, we do not store your credit card number after processing your payment.
We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.Consent to Processing
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org